Cherry Creek Arts Festival VIP CLUB
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
An elegant way to elevate your Arts Festival weekend, and a great gift for friends, family and visiting guests!
Festival VIP Club includes:
- Invitation to our 2018 Cherry Creek Arts Festival Kickoff Party: June 5, 2018 (information sent upon order)
- 3-Day passes are transferable, good for one meal daily, featuring private and elegant dining, comfort and first-class accommodations.
- Complimentary sponsored Festival VIP Club beverages
- Complimentary 1-year subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles
- Complimentary Arts Festival Commemorative Poster ($30 value)
- 10% discount on future events produced by CherryArts
- 20% discount at Festival Merchandise stores on-site
3-Day Access: $95
1-Day Pass: $35
1-Day Pass: 9-20yo $25
* Kids 8 and under are free
* Festival VIP Club access is included with Opening Gala patron packages: Learn more here. VIP Club patron memberships limited to 100 patrons. (Does not include CCAF sponsors) A portion of the proceeds benefits the Cherry Creek Arts Festival 501(c)(3) non-profit mission to provide access to art experiences and support art education.
More events for your calendar!
Opening Gala: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 5:00pm–9:00pm.
Denver’s art patron event of the season for education is hosted by the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek and benefits CherryArts’ non-profit mission and year-round art education programs in schools. The Gala night in an exclusive art preview and buying reception topped-off with a stunning culinary dinner experience, and honors our 2018 Distinguished Patron, Visit Denver. Opening Gala tickets go on sale soon and include “Festival VIP Club” access July 6, 7, 8, 2018.
Artist Preview Event: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 5:00pm–10:00pm: FREE EVENT in Denver’s Cherry Creek North on Clayton Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. This is a fabulous opportunity to meet and get a “sneak peek” at 40 of the 260 juried visual artists exhibiting at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. This event features beautiful Colorado evening temperatures and an amazing artist preview and purchase opportunity… — all set in a stunning outdoor festival setting. Opening Gala Patrons have exclusive access to the Artist Preview Reception from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Bubbles & Bites FREE EVENT: Saturday July 7, 2018, 8:30am-10:30am, Cherry Creek North Art Galleries
stART your festival experience with a tour of the Cherry Creek Arts District with bubbles and light snacks! Admission is free, just like the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, and once your tour is complete, you can continue your art experience with a visit to the festival, which begins 10:00am each day of the weekend.
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Janus Henderson Investors presents the 2018 Cherry Creek Arts Festival officially sponsored by Arrow Electronics and Your Hometown Toyota Stores. Associate sponsors are Blue Moon Brewing Company, Cherry Creek North, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Frame de Art, Glenfiddich Whisky, Hendrick’s Gin, JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, Monkey Shoulder, Room & Board, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District and Xfinity. They are joined by Associate Media Sponsors, 9NEWS, Colorado Homes & Lifestyles, Mountain Living, ColoradoBiz Magazine, The Denver Post Community, Alice 105.9, 99.5 The Mountain, Comedy 103.1, Crusin’ 1430 AM and KS 107.5. Supporting Sponsors include Collector’s Specialty Woods, Happy Llama Inc., Levitt Pavilion Denver, Pepsi and Tru>Fit Athletic Clubs Colorado. Contributing Sponsors include Blake Communications, Colorado Business Bank, Creative Law Network, Halcyon Hotel, John Atencio, the MDC Foundation, Meow Wolf, Moxy Denver Cherry Creek, Stanley Marketplace and Volution Media.
Get Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cherry-creek-arts-festival-vip-club-tickets-45491819256?aff=es2