Friday Night Craft Social: Hoop & Yarn Wall Hangings
The Craftsman & Apprentice
Using a brass hoop and plenty of yarn, we’ll teach you how to create a simple but stunning wall hanging. Go simple and straight or more complex trying a few simple macrame knots to add interest and texture. A variety of yarn provided but feel free to bring your own to match your decor dreams.
Get together on a Friday night for your much needed DIY fix. Every Friday night our talented staff instructors will be on hand teaching a new craft skill. We believe in quality materials, building real skills you can take with you, great teachers, good people, and spending time together in a beautiful place.
THE FINE PRINT:
- BYOB (21+) &/or snacks to share if you like (we are a nut free joint)
- 16+ ok with a 21+ grown up
- Please arrive on time. Workshops end at 8:30
- Street parking is readily available
- Any of our craft social workshops can be booked as private parties on alternate dates/time. Check our our private party page for more info.
- All workshop registrations are non-refundable but may be transfered to another. Workshop registration may be canceled no more than 14 days before the start of an event for a shop credit.
- Contact the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 720-515-8611
Get Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/friday-night-craft-social-hoop-yarn-wall-hangings-tickets-45452889817?aff=es2