Nightmare Before The Crawl – Denver
Denver we invite you to jump into the rabbit hole, wake up to a Christmas nightmare, indulge with the most famous candy maker and drink with the worlds best bio-exorcist, crawl through all your favorite worlds in one day!
- Themed drink specials during the crawl.
- No cover at participating locations.
- Exclusive beer stein souvenir cup.
- Thousands of partygoers
- Neck lanyard to ensure bar entry and drink specials. (Lanyards are required if you are dressing up to gain bar entry)
- Themed gifts – announced shortly
-Bars Coming Soon!
**Check-in will be from 3:00-5:00, location will be printed on your ticket***
Attention: This event is in no way affiliated with the Tim Burton franchise, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and/or any of their affiliates.
Please Note: Participating bars and specials are subject to change at the sole discretion of the bars and/or promoter.
Online ticket sales will end the day before the event, day-of tickets will be available for $35.00 cash only. A limited number of tickets are available to ensure bars won’t be over crowded.
Must be 21+ to participate. Don’t drink and drive, arrange a designated driver, take public transportation or call a cab/uber.
Nightmare Before the Crawl FAQ’s
Do we have to dress up to participate in the bar crawl?
- No. Costumes are not required but we do encourage dressing up to enhance the experience. If you are dressing up a lanyard is required.
Can I join the bar crawl at any time?
- Guest check-in and bar crawl lanyards will only be handed out during the designated time. (Lanyards are required if you are dressing up to gain bar entry) If you are unable to pickup your lanyard during the designated time you may have a friend pick it up for you as long as they have your un-scanned ticket.
If for any reason I can’t make it to the event, can I get a refund?
- No. All sales are final, rain or shine event. You can however transfer your ticket to another person.
***A portion or proceeds will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society***
“Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease of the central nervous system (brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves) characterized by relapses (neurological symptoms which appear rapidly but often improve over weeks or months), remissions and often progression of disability over time. MS is currently not a curable disease.
Attention: This event is in no way affiliated with the Tim Burton franchise and/or any of their affiliates.
Get Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nightmare-before-the-crawl-denver-tickets-44063829099?aff=es2